Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Half Shaved Hotness? I think so.

So I kinda just ignored it when singer Cassie rocked a half shaved head hairstyle...didn't really flinch when Carmen Electra dabbled into the trend as well, but now Rihanna has succumbed to the pressure! And I gotta say I love it on her! Maybe it's because I expect something uber avante garde from her based on her eclectic and fierce fashion sense. According to rumors, Rihanna's hairstyle wasn't for her own doing, but for a recent Italian Vogue shoot and was cut by celebrity hairstylist, Ursula Stephen. For some reason, I feel if Rihanna was around in the 1960's, she would have been part of the Youthquake movement and definitely would have been besties with Andy Warhol, hanging out at The Factory all day long.


*Images courtesy of icydk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment