Saturday, July 25, 2009

You had me at studs, leather and double handles.

Just when I feel as though I'm set with my handbag collection at least for 6 months, I find a new "it" bag that I'm obsessed with. Ugh, why sartorial Gods, why? The newest to grab a hold of my heart is the "Mister" by contemporary label, Novella Royale. This studded bad ass bag is sure enough to put major swagger in my walk. No seriously, that is how I feel when I see it. The rows of large studs lined on a simple double handle bag is an even mix of punk goodness and luxury. And the process of making these bags is super cool. They are constructed of recycled vintage leather jackets and lined with organic fabric. Designed and Manufactured in Los Angeles, each bag is one of a kind. It first caught my attention in the August issue of Elle under the Editor's Pick's section (how to emulate LA style) and now I visit it everyday online like a lovesick puppy. A definite must for Fall, I think the "Mister" will get along nicely with its new friends and my reliable "besties" for life- Marc, Louis, Gucci, Foley, Rebecca, JJ and Botkier.


*Image Courtesy of pinkmascara.com

No comments:

Post a Comment