Monday, July 27, 2009

Current Style Idol


As "The Rachel Zoe Project" Season 2 nears its debut in late August, I'm getting excited to see what great style Taylor Jacobson (one of Zoe's assistant) will serve up. I absolutely adored her in in Season 1 as the witty and moody busy gal who was constantly annoyed with Brad Goreski, the rookie of the Zoe camp. She always seemed to look effortlessly stylish and cool as she ran around town, juggling her own styling gigs while catering to Zoe. What I didn't know is that Jacobson has quite an impressive resume that includes working as a wardrobe assistant for Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Lover's Tour and The Chronicles of Narnia. Look likes she is always wanting to expand her horizons even though she does work for the most sought after stylists in Hollywood. Geez Taylor, can you share your insight? I will use you as my current inspiration especially when I'm coordinating my outfits.


*Images courtesy of Bravotv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment