Friday, March 22, 2013

Valentino Rockstud Ballet Flat

Valentino Rockstud Ballet Flat
*Image courtesy of Nordstrom.com


Searching, searching...and found! I've been diligently looking for a spring time shoe splurge (say that 4 times fast!) and I think it has been found. I thought it was going to be a wedge, but in my opinion, wedges are boring me this season- nothing screams excitement. I of course, have always admired Valentino studded anything, but for a shoe it has to be practical for me, meaning I need to be able to run around in them, not tip toe in a 5 inch stilletoe. I'm pretty sure the Rockstud Ballet flat fills the bill. Pointy toe- check. Signature studs- check. Nude color that pairs with everything. check. I can see myself wearing them with skinnies and an oversized Zoe Karssen tee or with a boyfriend jean and fitted blazer. My friend tried to argue they are too trendy to spend $600 on, but I disagree because Valentino studs are an iconic and coveted style. Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment